Are you looking for ways to make your business stand out online? Looking for ways to incorporate emojis into your marketing strategy?
Campaign Monitor share their guide to emojis in marketing in the following infographic.
Should I use emojis in my email marketing?
If emojis are brand-appropriate, they can be great for promotional emails and seasonal messaging.
- 2% of company emails sent to private clients contain emojis in the subject line. (Medium)
- Specific emojis during specific periods of the year can significantly increase a mailing’s effectiveness. (Medium)
- In some cases, subject lines containing emojis have a higher read rates than text-only subject lines. (Mobile Marketer)
- 56% of brands using emojis in their email subject lines had a higher unique open rate. (Campaign Monitor)
- Emojis in subject lines can trigger higher response rates than traditional email when used in the appropriate context. (Business Wire)
- Using emojis in subject lines can help your subject line fit on mobile devices. (Campaign Monitor)
Consider integrating your social media and email marketing efforts.
- 5 billion emojis are sent daily on Facebook Messenger. (Emojipedia)
- Over 700M emojis are used in Facebook posts daily. (World Emoji Day)
- 86% of emoji users on Twitter are 24 or younger. (World Emoji Day)
- 57% of emoji users on Twitter are women. (World Emoji Day)
- By mid-2015, half of all comments on Instagram included an emoji. (World Emoji Day)